Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Neologism - Onionate

The only type of onions I like are the kind that are breaded and deep fried in a ring form or put in a loaf form and served with that amazing sauce at Outback. I am not one to put onions on my hamburger or sandwich, but you sure can tell who those people are. When you are having a conversation with someone at dinner who is eating onions, the odor they emit from their mouths during conversation is called onionating. Now, this is not only limited to onions, but any unpleasant odor that is a result of what you have eaten. Breath mints are a great way to attack onionation.

2 comments:

  1. I found this in a Google search. I thought I had coined a word, so I searched for it. I used "oinionate" to denote someone adding onions to something. "The Fresh Market seems to indulge their onion fetish by onionating all of their salads."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I threatened to onionate someone's family

    ReplyDelete