Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Neologism - Kindloid

I love my Kindle. It makes life easier and reading more enjoyable. It takes up less space and allows me to travel with my entire library, not to mention it saves me some money especially if my book is only available as a hardback otherwise. The Kindle has many different amazing functions and one of them is the ability to connect to Whispernet and download books, feeds, magazines, and newspapers on the go.

One Kindle user made a Neologism from the Kindle and Tabloid forming the new word I am sharing with you now. The new word is Kindloid. A Kindloid is a tabloid available for download on the Kindle. It is usually filled with gossip, rumors of aliens, crazy famous people, and the newest diet craze. Just beware which Kindloids you read, some are pretty sketchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment