Friday, May 7, 2010

Telling Use of Language --- You eat what you touch

Recently I saw a rather disgusting hand washing advertisement. It said, "you eat what you touch" and then had a pair of hands covered in all kinds of gross and disgusting things that you would never want to eat as well as a few live animals and a person. A very disturbing ad but really quite effective. I have always been a big hand washer but that day I think I scrubbed a little bit harder than usual. The ad is making an assumption that people are not washing their hands which is a fair assumption. I see many men walk out of the bathroom without so much as hot water rinse in the sink. This is why I secretly do not like shaking hands with people and keep a bottle of hand sanitizer at my church so that I can clean my hands really good both before and after shaking everyone's hands on the way out. If we are not washing our hands than we really are in a way eating everything that we have touched which is definitely not a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment