Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Neologism 20: Shiftless

I found this one online and thought that it was hilarious. This is the way that they people online described this words definition...

Shiftless

1) Describes a person who types entirely in lowercase letters.

2) Describes a piece of writing in which only lowercase letters are used.

"I got yet another shiftless e-mail from Biff. Is he too lazy to reach all the way over to the Shift key or what?"

I knew a shiftless guy my freshman year. He stole the Resident Directors laundry detergent, and my (used) deodorant. I postulate that being shiftless is a habit that reveals an underlying laziness. P.S. The guy that stole my deodorant is a great person for storytellers to meet. I now have multiple stories that I could tell people to prevent them from becoming anything like him :]

No comments:

Post a Comment